May 18, 2011

the One

Life is full of suprises. It really does. Sometimes life can be so meaningful and sometimes we wish the moment never happen to us because life can be so hurtful. It happens to me all the time. And I thank Allah for those moments because the moment of pain and sorrow teach me how to be a human with feelings.
Ok, Allah creates us in pairs, right? Everyone will have their partners so that they will complete each other. It’s everyone dreams of finding their soulmate. It’s a universal quest. All over the world millions of people are looking for their true love, that one special person with whom they will spend the rest of their life.
And I’m no different.
Except it doesn’t happen for everyone. Some people spend their whole life searching for the ‘one’. As for me, the first love goes to Allah, who created me with such a perfect measurement. And sometimes I forget to show my love to Allah, neglect the ‘suruhan’ and always repeat the same mistake. Forgive me ya Allah for not being a good servant. Friends, do remind me constantly, please.
As for my other love, I don’t know. Absolutely no idea. When people ask me about marriage,all I can say is,” x jumpa jodoh lg” @ “x sempat nak fikir” @ just smile. Frankly, I’m tired to fall in love, I really do. Everytime I meant someone that I tought would be my other half,after a while I get to know him,I realize he’s not for me. I can read people’s mind (thank you Allah for this awesome gift, alhamdulillah). So, even I don’t talk @ see the person, I can always predict what’s the behaviour, what happen to his/her life before, and so much more. So, sometimes even he shows his good side, I always know what his not so good side is. And sometimes I pretend to ignore it and hoping he’s not behaving like what I predict. But then, it happens. And I get frustrated and sad.
Someone ones said to me; “you will always find the wrong person before you find the right one because Allah wants to test your patience and your ‘pergantungan diri’ towards HIM. And when you are ‘redha’ with all the wrong one, Allah will give you the right people that will stay with you till death do you apart”.
So guys,wish me luck on finding what’s right for me. Semoga Allah redha….
           

0 comments:

 

人生は旅だ Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design